Redback 900 30” Magnetic Levitation Wheel Balancer with Laser
Product Code: TBDRB900
( £2,398.80 inc VAT )
• Automatic data input
• Capable of balancing most rims on the market
• LCD display screen with user friendly balancing graphics
• Balancing program available in English, French, Polish and other languages
• Visual laser technology projects the laser cross onto the rim for precise weight placement. See gallery images.
• 12 months parts and labour warranty (Mainland UK)
• Magnetic levitation module
This model has no motor and no belt eliminating all friction and vibration to components such as shafts, driving belts, transmission rollers
and pulleys. This ultimately results in increased accuracy and reduces the need for after-sales service.
• High precision weight positioning
The Redback 900 uses 512 angular positions proving super precise accuracy for placing wheel weights. Note most other Chinese tyre balancers on the market offer only 64 angular positions and Italian and American models typically offer 256 angular positions. This technology is a recent development exclusive to the manufacturers of the SP711N and will be hard to find elsewhere.
• Smart Position Locator (SPL)
Easy and user-friendly wheel balancing. A single press of the button rotates the wheel to the correct imbalance position.
- After balancing, press SPL and it automatically located the imbalance positions for the inner side.
- Again, press SPL to the the imbalance position for the outer side.
• Advanced Spin Brake
Once the Smart Position Locator has found the imbalance position the Auto-Lock feature will activate. No user input is required and the lock release either when the hood is lowered or the user applies the force to the wheel.
• Linear Optical Encoder
The Redback 900 wheel balancer uses optical sensors to acquire the rim data for accuracy and reduces time spent recalibrating the rulers.
Please note the below video is of the SP711N which has the same function but works in a slightly different way.
Included with the Redback 900 30” Magnetic Levitation Wheel Balancer with Laser
• Operation manual
• Routine maintenance guide
• Set of 4 balancing cones
• Quick release locking wing nut
• Measuring callipers
• Universal Weight pliers
• 100g Calibration Weight