Tbd58 Nitrogen Tyre Inflation System - 50 Litre Tank
Product Code: TBD58
( £898.80 inc VAT )
Nitrogen Inflation vs Compressed air (independent tests)
54 truck tyres were used – 33 inflated with Nitrogen, 21 with Compressed air
- Tyres inflated with Nitrogen ran 26% more miles before having to be replaced.
- Tyres Inflated with Nitrogen gave 48% more miles before failing.
- Tyres Inflated with Nitrogen had a smaller failure percentage than compressed air, 30 % compared to 57%.
How it Works
- The rubber in tubeless tyres is not 100% impermeable – that is to say that air or gas will escape over time.
- Different gases escape at different rates. Uniflate Nitrogen does not contain the components of Compressed air that are prone to escape therefore remains in the tyre cavity for a longer period of time giving stable and consistent tyre pressures.
Who uses Nitrogen?
- Nitrogen is used in all Aircraft tyres for safety due to the explosion risk caused by oxygen
- Nitrogen is used in earth moving vehicles due to the risk of latent heat explosion.
- Uniflate Nitrogen has been the sole inflation medium for all Formula 1 tyres for over a decade.
- The Uniflate system can be installed by professional Uniflate engineers with up to 4 outlet points around your workshop meaning you can inflate tyres wherever you need. - Please request this when enquiring.
- Optional extras include digital inflation panel and Oxygen content analyser.
- Once installed, Uniflate systems provide a constant supply of Nitrogen without the need to order or stock any bulky bottles. Uniflate systems generate Nitrogen on site.
Service and support –
- All Uniflate systems come with a starter pack including quick guide booklets and green valve caps.
- All customers have access to a dedicated technical help line for any sales or engineering advice.
- All customers are automatically placed on our website under distributors, allowing potential customers to find them easily. The website experiences around 1000 unique hits a month.
- Under inflation and over loading causes heat build up leading to heat related damage and failure.
- Under inflation reduce tyre life and increase fuel consumption due to increased drag.
- Incorrect tyre pressures cause vehicle handling and road holding to be affected.