Redback 200+ 22" Semi Automatic Tyre Changer W/ Assist Arm
Product Code: TBDRB200+
( £1,078.80 inc VAT )
• Semi automatic tyre machine capable of changing up to 22" wheels
• Swing arm for minimal working space
• Bead depressing assist arm which reduces manual labour making the process much more efficient
• Ideal for smaller businesses and mobile vans
• Suitable for most passenger and light commercial wheels
• Capable of changing motorcycle tyres with additional adaptors
• Simply assembly with standard 13 amp 3 pin plug and step by step instructions
Included with the Redback 200+ Tyre Changer
• 12 month parts warranty and 12 month labour warranty (Mainland UK only)
• Exceptional customer service from our team of experienced engineers
• Access to our online knowledgebase
• Operation manual
• Routine maintenance guide
• Assist arms
• Pre filter and oil lubricator
• 18" tyre lever
• Alloy wheel protection kit including
- Plastic inserts for metal mounting head
- Complete hardened plastic mounting head
- Set of 4 clamping jaw covers
- Plastic bead breaker cover
• Motorcycle mounting head for tyre changer
• Motorcycle adaptors for tyre changer
This new and improved model has a larger turntable and is now capable of changing up to 22" wheels. This tyre changer is suitable for most passenger and light commercial tyre changing and is capable of mounting and demounting motorcycle tyres with additional adaptors. The Redback 200+ includes an assist arm meaning you can easily mount and demount run flat tyres. It is the perfect machine for new start businesses that are offering tyre fitting as an additional service. With no rear tilting column this tyre fitting machine doesn't require the additional working room making it an ideal tyre changer for those with limited working space e.g. mobile vans. Featuring a motorised turntable, pneumatically operated clamping jaws and a powerful pneumatic bead breaker this tyre machine offers outstanding value whilst not skimping on features.
We have an expert technical team available via telephone or email to answer and queries or solve any issues you may have. We also have a very impressive online knowledgebase where you are able to see intricately detailed exploded diagrams of your machines as well as many more useful features. Should you require a part for you machine our knowledgebase will save you time looking through pages and pages of your manual as you can simply click on the part of the machines you require parts for, you will be shown an actual photograph and from there you can continue to a hassle free checkout.
For more information contact us today.
Never ordered from Tyre Bay Direct before? We understand you may have some concerns when dealing with a new company so we asked our existing customers what concerns, if any, they had before using us and what pleased or surprised them after. This is what a couple of our customers said...
"I was looking for equipment and Tyre Bay Direct were the cheapest around but I was concerned about the machine quality. After purchasing the equipment I was quite surprised at the response, quick delivery and the quality of the machine and I would recommend your company."
"I am pleased with the speed of delivery, quality of equipment, helpful staff and packaging and I would recommend you."
- Adrian Haldane, Cloan Engineering Ltd
Read more testimonials here