Cormach Puma 30" Super Automatic Lever-less Tyre Changer
Product Code: PUMA
( £8,998.80 inc VAT )
• Super automatic tyre changer for low profile and run flat tyres
• Suitable for rims up to 30”
• New 'no-lever' technology
• Self-centering spindle
• Variable rotation speed (motoinverter) by pedal control
• Single pneumatic bead breaker arm with telescopic disc
• Single bead breaker arm with 180° swing movement, pneumatic lock/unlock system
• Pneumatic device for wheel lifting by pedal control
• Automatic side-swinging tool head arm, pneumatic controls
• The tool head automatic movement « NO LEVER » is pneumatic
• Automatic tool head « NO LEVER » equipped with plastic protections
• Inflator device by pedal control
• The wheel is lifted up by means of a pneumatic lifting system. It is positioned on the turntable by the operator and quickly locked with the appropriate locking handle
• New pneumatic bead breaking system in a single vertical arm which provides for the use of a special tilting disk with a swinging capability of 180° that ensures the bead breaking on both top and bottom edge of the wheel. With this ultimate system the bead breaking work is safe and accurate even on the most difficult wheels (Run Flat and Low Profile)
• Mounting/Demounting head unit where the mounting head is installed on a mobile arm which swings out to the side. The operations are ensured without using the traditional lever
• Made in Italy
• See below for all the fantastic benefits of choosing a Cormach tyre changer from Tyre Bay Direct.
Max. Wheel Diameter: 47"
Max. Wheel Width: 15"
Chuck Capacity: 12" - 30"
Lifting Capacity: 85kg
Rotating Speeds: 7-18 rpm
Bead Breaker Power: 7,600 N - 775kg
Max. Bead Breaking Range: 670mm
Bead Breaker Stroke: 540mm
Working Pressure: 8-10 bar
Power Supply: 1 PH 230V 50-60 Hz
Net Weight: 328kg
Tyre Bay Direct are the UK distributors for Cormach, a premium range of Italian tyre equipment.
Included with all Cormach tyre changing machines from Tyre Bay Direct:
• 2 year parts and labour warranty*
- Skilled engineers on hand should you have any issues.
• FREE Delivery, Installation and Demonstration*
- Receive free delivery with installation and a demonstration of how to use the equipment.
• FREE Engineer Call Out*
- Free engineer visits for the first 2 years should you require it.
• Extended Warranty Option
- Option to extend your warranty for extra peace of mind.
• Dedicated Account Manager
- A real person committed to providing you with exceptional service.
• Discounts from future purchases
- Receive privileged prices on a huge range of tyre consumables and workshop tools.
• FREE on-site visits*
- Still unsure whether Cormach is the right equipment for you and your business? Contact us to arrange a free on-site visit from one of our knowledgeable representatives.
*For customers located in Mainland UK only. If you are outside Mainland UK please contact us to discuss your options.