Cormach Cm 646 26" Fully Automatic Tyre Changer
Product Code: CM646
( £4,798.80 inc VAT )
• Fully automatic tyre changer for cars and light commercial vehicles
• Quick manual adjustment lever for clamping lock between 24" to 26"
• Rim capacity from 10" to 26"
• Variable rotation speed (motoinverter) by pedal control
• Adjustable bead breaker arm
• Pneumatic tilting column by pedal control
• Simultaneous pneumatic lock for tool head and horizontal telescopic arm
• Double acting bead breaker cylinder in stainless steel
• Made in Italy
• See below for all the fantastic benefits of choosing a Cormach tyre changer from Tyre Bay Direct.
Please select add on from drop down 'Options' box above.
• GT Version - equipped with the special built-in inflation tank device for tubeless inflation + £260
• Assist Arm - for run flat and low profile tyres + £1,199
Max. Wheel Diameter: 43"
Max. Wheel Width: 14"
Rim Clamping Diameter (External): 10" - 24"
Rim Clamping Diameter (Internal): 13" - 26"
Rotating Speeds: 8-13 rpm
Bead Breaker Power: 2,800 kg
Bead Breaker Max Opening: 380mm
Working Pressure: 8-10 bar
Power Supply: 1 PH 230V 50-60 Hz
Net Weight: 234kg / 248kg - GT
Tyre Bay Direct are the UK distributors for Cormach, a premium range of Italian tyre equipment.
Included with all Cormach tyre changing machines from Tyre Bay Direct:
• 2 year parts and labour warranty*
- Skilled engineers on hand should you have any issues.
• FREE Delivery, Installation and Demonstration*
- Receive free delivery with installation and a demonstration of how to use the equipment.
• FREE Engineer Call Out*
- Free engineer visits for the first 2 years should you require it.
• Extended Warranty Option
- Option to extend your warranty for extra peace of mind.
• Dedicated Account Manager
- A real person committed to providing you with exceptional service.
• Discounts from future purchases
- Receive privileged prices on a huge range of tyre consumables and workshop tools.
• FREE on-site visits*
- Still unsure whether Cormach is the right equipment for you and your business? Contact us to arrange a free on-site visit from one of our knowledgeable representatives.
*For customers located in Mainland UK only. If you are outside Mainland UK please contact us to discuss your options.