Cormach Mec-20 35" Fully Automatic Wheel Balancer
Product Code: MEC-20
( £3,178.80 inc VAT )
• Automatic acquisition of wheel distance and diameter data
• Automatic acquisition of wheel width
• New data acquisition system through an accelerometer. Faster, no maintenance required
• Electromagnetic brake with automatic search of the unbalance position
• Calibration of the complete axial group, the calibration program provides the resetting of the mechanical group
• Motorbike flange calibration, the machine presents the unique feature of calibrating the single motorbike flange without its mechanical group assuring more accurate results
• Led lighting for inner gauge positioning and weights application
• 8 ALU + ALU SPECIAL programs with countless possibilities of application of the weights
• Off Road specific program with 8 different mode: more accuracy and quickness in the unbalance calculation for off road wheels
• 2 balancing programs for motorbikes wheels (static and dynamic): more accuracy and quickness in the unbalance calculation
• SPLIT WEIGHT program in both ALU and ALU SPECIAL programs
• HIDDEN WEIGHT program in both ALU and ALU SPECIAL programs as well as in the motorbikes programs
• Special program for choosing the desired weight type among iron, zinc and lead in order to guarantee a higher accuracy
• Software update through USB key
• Made in Italy
• See below for all the fantastic benefits of choosing a Cormach tyre changer from Tyre Bay Direct.
Max. Wheel Weight: 75kg
Max. Wheel Diameter: 1,120mm
Rim Width: 590mm
Settable Rim Diameter: 8" - 35"
Power Supply: 100/230V 50/60 Hz 1ph
RPM: 140 rpm
Balancing Precision: 1g
Balancing Speed: 5.5 sec
Net Weight: 160kg
Tyre Bay Direct are the UK distributors for Cormach, a premium range of Italian tyre equipment.
Included with all Cormach wheel balancers from Tyre Bay Direct:
• 2 year parts and labour warranty*
- Skilled engineers on hand should you have any issues.
• FREE Delivery, Installation and Demonstration*
- Receive free delivery with installation and a demonstration of how to use the equipment.
• FREE Engineer Call Out*
- Free engineer visits for the first 2 years should you require it.
• Extended Warranty Option
- Option to extend your warranty for extra peace of mind.
• Dedicated Account Manager
- A real person committed to providing you with exceptional service.
• Discounts from future purchases
- Receive privileged prices on a huge range of tyre consumables and workshop tools.
• FREE on-site visits*
- Still unsure whether Cormach is the right equipment for you and your business? Contact us to arrange a free on-site visit from one of our knowledgeable representatives.
*For customers located in Mainland UK only. If you are outside Mainland UK please contact us to discuss your options.