1/2 in. Drive Digital 25 in. Torque Wrench, 20-250 ft/lbs.
Features and Benefits
- Non-slip grip with a rugged, durable housing
- High contrast, backlit LCD screen display
- Users press only four buttons to operate the tool: power on/off; unit of measurement (ft./lbs., in./lbs., N-m); torque target up; and torque target down
- Users can quickly switch among three types of measurement, eliminating the need to have three separate tools
- Performs consistently and withstands even the most heavy-duty applications
- Digital torque wrench
- 1/2″ Drive,
- 20-250 ft./lbs.
- Tool Length: 25″
- Comes in a black blow-mold storage case
Day in and day out, mechanics routinely tighten a variety of components to specific torque values. Despite their vast experience and attention to detail, even the best and most efficient mechanic can occasionally over-tighten or under-tighten a component, leading to vehicle damage or even catastrophic failure. This new 36-tooth gear digital torque wrench eliminates the possibility of human error with a series of lights and alarms that immediately alert the user to torque readings that are “over or under” entered values.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.