Pack of 100 Self Adhesive weights split evenly between 5g & 10g denominations in a polished finish.
Stick-on Balancing Weights are ideal if:
- there is no lip either on the outside or the inside of the wheel to attach a clip-on weight.
- when there’s a lip on the outside of the wheel, but you don’t want to damage it or damage the chrome finish by adding a clip-on weight.
Stick-on Balancing Weights are discreet and look professional (even if that means it’s because you can’t see them).
Have you seen our Self Adhesive Weight Strips with a Matt Black Finish?
Each strip weighs 60g and is divided into 5g sections with 50 strips per box.
These weights should be kept by every tyre fitters balancer ready to conceal any jobs done on black alloy wheels. These weights are extremely popular & can easily lead to more business for you!
Application of Self Adhesive Weights
- Preparation work: Rotate the tyre and determine the wheel imbalance in both planes. Ideally, the weight, rim and ambient temperature should be around 15 degrees centigrade as this enables the adhesive backing to perform at its best. Clean the rims with an appropriate cleaning agent to avoid grease and silicone residues on the rim.
- Removing the protective backing: Having identified the weight position to the rim, peel off the protective backing without touching the adhesive.
- Assembling the weight: Now press the weight to the rim from the middle towards the outer edges. The pressure should be applied for at least 20 seconds. After assembly 80%-90% of the final adhesive force is achieved after approx 24hrs. Full adhesive force is achieved after 72 hrs.
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience in the Industry
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
Not sure what weights you need or looking to save by buying in bulk? Call our consumables team on 01527 868 669. They'll be happy to help build your order, ensure you get the right product & help save you money in the process!
Polished Finished [£17.99 inc. VAT], Matte Finish [£17.99 inc. VAT]
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.