Gripster Skin Mechanics Gloves
Maintaining a superb grip in wet, dry and oily conditions. GRIPSTER SKINS use a specially formulated Nitrile organic compound that offers excellent performance against Machine Oils, Engine Oil, Hydraulic Oil, Grease, Bleach, Sodium Hydroxide, Ammonia, Detergents and Solvents.
GRIPSTER SKINS are the number 1 choice when it comes to great value, robust and long lasting disposable gloves.
View the Gripster Video Now!
Why Choose Gripster gloves?
- Unique double sided fish scale traction grip for wet and dry conditions
- EXTRA Strong, EXTRA Thick, EXTRA Grip
- Specially formulated Nitrile for comfort stretch with a superb snug fit
- 100% Nitrile. Latex Free. No issues with latex protein allergy.
- Chemical Resistant
- Powder Free
- Pack contains 50 pairs of GRIPSTER SKINS
Official test results prove GRIPSTER SKINS outperform other manufactured Nitrile gloves.
In grip tests conducted by the UK’s leading testing house for PPE products, GRIPSTER SKINS outperformed all, including marketing leading brands. Tests were against motor oil and detergent/water.
GRIPSTER SKINS were ranking No.1 in the following 2015 Grip Tests:
- Pinch Grip Test – Motor Oil Test* with 1kg Load – GRIPSTER SKINS No.1
- Whole Hand Grip Test – Motor Oil Test* with 6.5kg Load – GRIPSTER SKINS No.1
- Pinch Grip Test – Detergent/Water Test with 1kg Load – GRIPSTER SKINS No.1
- Whole Hand Grip Test – Detergent/Water Test with 6.5kg Load – GRIPSTER SKINS No.1
*10W40 Motor Oil. Tests conducted against motor oil, detergent and water by SATRA Technology Centre UK CE0321.