This is the first cordless right angle die grinder that delivers more power vs. pneumatic models.
Its compact size (only 262 mm long) helps it fit in tight places and offers greater mobility and access.
- The first cordless angled die grinder die grinder that delivers more power vs. pneumatic models
- Best-in-class size (262 mm long) to help reach in tight places, and offers greater mobility and access
- Features a 3-mode speed control and responsive variable speed trigger
- To be used with discs up to ø50 mm
- Supplied with 6 and 8mm collets
- Kit Includes: 1 x 4.0/ 1 x 2.0 Ah Battery packs, C12 C Charger, Tool bag
|Battery pack capacity||2.0 / 4.0 Ah|
|Charger supplied||40 / 80 min|
|Collet capacity||6 & 8 mm|
|Max. disc diameter||50 mm|
|No-load speed (mode 1 / 2 / 3 / 4)||0 - 10,000 / 0 - 15,000 / 0 - 20,000 / 0 - 24,500 rpm|
|No. of batteries supplied||2|
|Sound power level||87.2 dB(A)|
|Sound power level uncertainty||3 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level||76.2 dB(A)|
|Sound pressure level uncertainty||3 dB(A)|
|Vibration level||20.1 m/s²|
|Vibration level uncertainty||1.5 m/s²|
|Weight (with battery pack)||0.8 / 1.0 kg|
|Category:||Air Tools and Impact Wrenches|
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.