The Milwaukee M12FIR14-0 Ratchet is the ideal fastening solution for maintenance by automotive mechanics and repair professionals alike.
The ratchet delivers 54Nm of max torque and 250rpm for increased productivity. The ratchet is ideal to use in confined areas due to its low profile head design and a compact length of just 291mm.
The ratchet ensures greater durability due to the cast steel yoke housing, reinforced mechanism, leading fuel technology and premium rubber overmold handle.
The ratchet is a great alternative to use to eliminate the pain of air hoses around the workshop and the constant maintenance of pneumatic ratchets.
Features and Benefits:
- Low profile head design allows users better access in tight spaces
- Variable speed metal trigger provides ultimate control of the tool
- Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- The LED light illuminates the work area while the on-board fuel gauge displays remaining run time
- x1 Ratchet (Body only, batteries and charger not included)
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.
Air Tools and Impact Wrenches