Milwaukee 12V 2×2.0Ah M12 FUEL 4in1 Drill Driver Kit M12FDDXKIT-202X
The Milwaukee M12FDDX is a 12v FUEL installation drill/driver with removable heads to suit your application. This high performance compact 4-in-1 installation drill is extremely versatile.
This set features a standard 10mm metal chuck, a right-angle attachment, offset attachment and 6mm hex attachment.
In addition to this, behind the chuck fitting is a 1/4″ hex fitting which can be used to reduce the length of the drill to 130mm if required in tight working environments.
The in-built POWERSTATE brushless motor can deliver up to 34Nm. Supplied with 2 x 2.0Ah batteries, charger and carry case.
Features and Benefits:
- Milwaukee high performance compact 4-in-1 installation drill for extreme versatility
- Removable chuck system with 4 different heads for multiples of applications
- ¼’ hex drive behind chuck fitting, reduces drill length to 130 mm when required
- Inline grip for unrivalled access and control
- Milwaukee designed and built brushless POWERSTATE motor delivers up to 34 Nm
- Magnetic holder for easy bit access
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load
- REDLITHIUM-ION battery pack provides superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance to deliver more run time and more work over pack life
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M12 batteries
- 1 x Drill Driver
- 1 x 10 mm metal chuck
- 1 x Right angle attachment
- 1 x Offset attachment
- 1 x 6mm hex attachment
- 2 x 2.0Ah Batteries
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Carry Case
|Chuck capacity (mm)||10|
|Max drilling steel (mm)||10|
|Max. drilling wood (mm)||28|
|Max. drilling wood| steel [mm] Calculated||28/ 10|
|Max. torque (Nm)||34|
|No-load speed gear 1 (rpm)||0 - 400|
|No-load speed gear 2 (rpm)||0 - 1600|
|Wood screws to (mm)||10|
|Category:||Air Tools and Impact Wrenches|
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.
Air Tools and Impact Wrenches