The Milwaukee M18FPD2-0X Combi Drill 18v (body only) gives the trade a higher power efficiency under load with an outstanding torque of 135Nm.
Centred around the Milwaukee designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for heavy applications, the combi drill maintains an extremely compact design at just 175mm head length. This allows fast, easy access into tight spaces.
The advanced heavy-duty chuck provides increased bit grip and easy fast changes.
Other outstanding features include:
- a 40% brighter LED job light for superb workspace illumination
- battery fuel gauge displaying remaining charge allowing maximum work per charge
- all metal reversible belt clip to hang your tool quickly and easily
REDLINK PLUS intelligence system delivers advanced digital overload protection for the machine and battery, uniquely enhancing performance under load.
Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run-time, ensuring long term battery pack durability.
REDLITHIUM battery packs provide superior pack construction, electronics and fade-free performance. This means more run-time and more work over the life of the power pack.
- Milwaukee designed and manufactured POWERSTATE brushless motor
- 2-speed settings
- No-load speed 1st gear 0 to 550rpm
- No-load speed 2nd gear 0 to 2200rpm
- Maximum percussion rate 0 to 32000bpm
- Maximum torque 135Nm
- Maximum drilling through steel 16mm
- Maximum drilling through masonry 16mm
- Maximum drilling through wood 89mm
- Advanced heavy duty chuck increasing bit grip
- Higher power efficiency under load
- Compact head length 175mm
- Battery fuel gauge
- Bright LED job light
- REDLINK PLUS advanced digital overload protection
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run-time
- REDLITHIUM batteries superior construction, electronics and fade-free performance
- All metal reversible belt clip
- Milwaukee hard carry case
- Weight 1.7kgs
|Category:||Cordless and Air Tools|
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.