This model features static, steel and ALU balancing modes and a brake pedal ensuring accurate wheel weight placement. Order online now or call 01527 883 580.
*Weekly price reflects 3-year finance option. The total value of the purchase must be over £1,000 (ex.VAT) to qualify for finance. Call today on 01527 883 580 to begin your application.CALL NOW TO APPLY | 01527 883 580 APPLY FOR FINANCE ONLINE
Balancing at its simplest & cheapest!
The Redback 109 is a manual input hand spin wheel balancer capable of balancing up to 24″ wheels. This model features static, steel and ALU balancing modes and a brake pedal ensuring accurate wheel weight placement.
With no lowering hood, this manual wheel balancer is the ideal choice for those with limited working space i.e. small workshops or mobile van installations.
About the Redback 109 Wheel Balancer:
- Manual data input wheel balancer
- Capable of balancing up to 24″ wheels
- Hand spin wheel balancer
- Suitable for most passenger vehicles wheels
- Brake pedal for accurate wheel weight placement
- Compact balancer suitable for limited working space
- Simply assembly with standard 13 amp 3 pin plug
Included with the Redback 109:
- Access to our online knowledgebase
- Operation manual
- Routine maintenance guide
- Set of 3 balancing cones
- Quick release locking wing nut
- Measuring callipers
- Universal Weight pliers
- 100g calibration weight
Please note all Redback Equipment will require a small amount of self-build before use.
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience in the Industry
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
|Max. Wheel Weight||65kg|
|Balance Accuracy||+/- 1g|
|Rim Diameter||10" - 24"|
|Rim Width||1.5" - 20"|
Redback By Unite Warranty
Redback by Unite products are purchased on a self-build, self-install basis. We are therefore pleased to offer all Redback by Unite customers a 12 months parts only warranty. This cannot be upgraded or extended. To find out more about warranty across all our garage equipment brands please call 01527 883 580. Our team will be happy to help find the right product and warranty combination for you.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.