The complete Tyre String Repair Kit
Included in the kit:
- 1 T-Handle hand rasp tool
- 1 T-Handle insert tool
- 20 Thick Black repair strings 200mm length
- 1 Tube vulcanizing cement 12ml
- 1 Allen Key
- 1 Tub of Tyre lube
- 1 Blade
- 1 Plastic Core Key
6 Simple Steps to using the Tyre String Repair Kit:
- Remove foreign object from the tyre.
- Lube the tip of the hand rasp.
- Repeatedly push the hand rasp through the hole to clean the injury.
- Thread the string through the needle leaving equal lengths each side.
- Push the needle and string through the injury hole. Pull the needle straight out leaving the string in.
- Cutaway the excess string.