For the second year running we have been short-listed to win an award! Last week we were celebrating our 10th year in business and although we are extremely proud of all we have managed to achieve over the past decade we are still a relatively young company. After only 9 years in business we were nominated in the NTDA Tyre Industry Awards as the Tyre and Aftermarket Supplier of the Year 2014. We didn’t win but to be short-listed alongside only 4 other companies, of which the majority have been around much longer than us, was an honour.
This year we were hoping to be considered again but with a brand new and completely different entry system we knew the competition would be just as tough. Instead of the normal voting system, where anyone is entitled to vote, the NTDA has introduced an independent and unbiased panel of judges. The judges were looking for a supplier who..
- is well established with a wide range of available stock
- has been trading for a minimum of 5 years
- can demonstrate excellence in the supply of products, outstanding customer service and support
- has demonstrable processes in place in relation to stock administration, management and rotation
- has business/organisations ‘star quality’ or has achieve something exceptionally innovative or brilliant that makes us stand out
After submitting our entry and patiently waiting we were thrilled to be announced as a finalist for the Tyre and Aftermarket Equipment Supplier of the Year 2015! A nervous 6 weeks now await us as the winner will be presented with their award at the NTDA Annual Dinner and Tyre Industry Awards at the ICC, Birmingham on Thursday 1st October 2015.
Thank you again for all your support over the last 10 years. We wouldn’t be where we are today without your continued loyalty and support.