What data we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information including email address, phone and/or mobile phone numbers
- Demographic information such as IP address, postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or text messages about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address or phone numbers(s) which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, sms or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. We also encourage the use of secure user passwords where relevant on this website.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use anonymised traffic log cookies via third party applications like Google Analytics to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the option to call our company rather than complete any online forms, applications or registration process
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us directly.
We will never sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about products, services or third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, and you may also request that information we hold about you is erased from our systems as per Article 17 of the GDPR. A fee may be payable for excessive or repeat requests and each request will be considered, and if seen to be reasonable will be acted upon within 1 month of the request being made. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us directly by post, in person, or by phone using the address details on this website, and we will require verifiable evidence of your identity – requests without the required identification, as with repeat requests will be refused as per the ICO GDPR Rights of Access Guidelines.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address or using the contact form on this website. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
SMS Opt Out Instructions
Opting out of marketing SMS text messages couldn’t be easier.
Simply text the code “NPWX” to 88802. This will automatically add your number to our exclusion list.
Alternatively, you can:
- call our team on 01527 883 580
- submit a contact form through our website
- message us on FaceBook Messenger
Please be sure to include the number you wish to stop receiving SMS communications on. We will manually add you to this list & confirm when this has been done.