Bulk saving – £3 off per roll when 4 or more added to basket
These weights are a fantastic way to save money in the tyre bay, with a huge reduction in wastage due to the handy roll format.
Each 5kg roll is equivalent to 83 strips giving you great value for money so why not try them today? Each roll contains 5kg of adhesive weights divided into 5g sections making it easy to use only what’s required with little or no throwaway!
Purchase 4 or more to save £3 per roll on your bulk purchase! Simply add the quantity desired to your basket & discount will be applied at check out.
Application of Adhesive Weights
- Preparation work – Rotate the tyre and determine the wheel imbalance in both planes. Ideally, the weight, rim and ambient temperature should be around 15 degrees centigrade as this enables the adhesive backing to perform at its best. Clean the rims with an appropriate cleaning agent to avoid grease and silicone residues on the rim.
- Removing the protective backing – Having identified the weight position to the rim, peel off the protective backing without touching the adhesive.
- Assembling the weight – Now press the weight to the rim from the middle towards the outer edges. The pressure should be applied for at least 20 seconds. After assembly 80%-90% of the final adhesive force is achieved after approx 24hrs. The full adhesive force is achieved after 72 hrs.
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience in the Industry
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.