The SIP ISHP5.5/50 Super is an industrial petrol compressor with a powerful Honda™ engine, large-finned cylinder head for increased air, heavy-duty pump, and splash oil lubrication.Call Now to Order | 01527 883 580
Introducing Airmate from SIP
The Airmate ISHP5.5 50 litre air compressor is ideal for industrial use where the user requires a reliable stable air supply. This petrol compressor has been manufactured with a 5.5hp Honda GX160 petrol engine which has the capacity to deliver a maximum pressure of 150psi (10 bar).
Improving the airflow into the cylinders is a multi-bladed flywheel, which gives an air displacement of 425 litres per minute and free air delivery of 312 litres per minute. Featuring a larger oil sump to increase lubrication of the internal parts, helps to reduce the need for constant maintenance. It is also built with two cast iron cylinders with stainless steel valves for increased wear resistance.
This air compressor is also fitted with industrial air intake filters, offering outstanding wear resistance of the internal mechanism. Meeting all CE standards, the unit has a sound pressure rating of 76db(A) at 4 metres. Built and tested by SIP right here in the UK, this unit is backed by a manufacturing 3 year parts and 10 year air receiver anti-corrosion warranty and a 2 year Honda engine warranty.
- Powerful Honda™ GX160 engine
- Heavy-duty 50 litre air receiver size
- 15CFM maximum piston displacement
- 11CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 150psi (10.3 bar) max. working pressure
- Mobile solution for all industrial demands
- Large-finned cylinder head increases air
- Heavy-duty pump / auto-unloader valve
- Splash oil lubrication and safety valve
- Unit built and tested by SIP in the UK
- 10 year anti-corrosion receiver warranty
- 3 year comprehensive parts warranty*
*Parts warranty excludes engines
15CFM (425 litres/min)
Max. Free Air Delivery
11CFM (312 litres/min)
150psi (10.3 bar)
No. of Cylinders
No. of Stages
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.