Tubeless Valves are generally made from rubber with a central core of metal containing the components required for inflating/deflating the tyre and providing air seal. The valve core provides the primary air seal in a tubeless valve, a secondary seal is provided by the valve cap that also acts as a seal to prevent the ingress of dust and moisture into the valve itself.
TR413 Snap-in Valve with Full Length Chrome Sleeve and Cap – 30mm length, 11.5 rim hole. Supplied in bags of 100.
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience in the Industry
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.