WBHS In Action:
Hand Spin Balancing the Atlas Equipment way!
The Atlas WBHS is a high-quality manual input hand spin wheel balancer capable of balancing up to 24″ wheels.
This is the latest model from Atlas Equipment and features static, steel and ALU balancing modes. The model also features a brake pedal to help ensure accurate wheel weight placement every time.
Economy footprint, excellent in a tight spot!
With no lowering hood, the Atlas Equipment manual wheel balancer is an ideal choice for those with limited working space. Whether you’re looking to increase your workshops output or kitting out a mobile van installation, the Atlas WB-HS bring big brand build quality and usability in a small package.
Small on space, not on features
The WB-HS may only have a small footprint but Atlas has not comprised on the features of this Manual data input wheel balancer. You’ll be benefitting from:
- the ability to balance up to 24″ wheels
- a 40mm robust shaft
- a machine capable of working on most passenger vehicle wheels
- ergonomically positions brake pedal for accurate wheel weight placement
- simple assembly and operation from a standard 13 amp 3 pin plug
You’ll also receive a number per of accessories to help you get the most out of your new balancer including a set of 4 balancing cones, quick release locking wing nut for fast securing and removal, measuring callipers, universal weight pliers and 100g of calibration weight.
We’re also including:
- 12-month parts and labour warranty (Mainland UK only)
- Access to our technicians (ready to take your calls during office hours) and our online knowledge base available 24/7
- Comprehensive operation manual
- Routine maintenance guide
For more information contact us today.
*We can install your tyre machine or balancer for just £150, and any additional machines for just £25 extra! Call now on 01527 883 580 to book your installation.
Price includes delivery as well as 12 Months Parts and labour.