GearWrench 12pc Std Impact Socket Set 1/2DrCALL NOW TO ORDER
- Black oxide finish to resist corrosion
- Secondary hard stamped size markings
- High-visibility laser-etched markings provide quick size identification
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and durability
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Includes blow mold case for storage and organization
GEARWRENCH® PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
We offer a limited warranty on all GEARWRENCH® products and warrant to the original purchaser that covered GEARWRENCH ® products are free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of purchase and for the period noted below (“Limited Warranty”).
GEARWRENCH® PRODUCT CATEGORY
Applicable Warranty Period:
- Hand tools (excluding product categories listed below) - For lifetime of original consumer who purchased (“Lifetime Warranty”)
- Accessory bits, bit holders, bit sockets and extensions, taps & dies, files, and cutting tools - 30 days from purchase date
- Torque products - 90 days for calibration* (or 1 year for tool) from purchase date
- Accessories, carrying cases or pouches, and consumable products - 1 year from purchase date (“1 Year Warranty”)
- Tool Boxes: 83240, 83241, 83242, 83243, 83244, 83245, 83246 - 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Tool Boxes: 83167, 83168, 83169 - 5 Years Limited Warranty
- Tool Boxes: 83148, 83130, 83151 - 1 Year Limited Warranty
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED, DISASSEMBLED, REASSEMBLED, OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY; IMPROPERLY INSTALLED, USED, OR STORED; OR SUBJECT TO NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, ABUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUDES NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.