GearWrench 14Pc Metric Socket Set 1/4 DrCALL NOW TO ORDER
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
- Sockets feature off-corner loading design to reduce fastener rounding
- Knurled full polish chrome extensions
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Hard stamped size markings
- 90-tooth gear delivers a 4° swing arc to turn a fastener in tight confines
- 1/4 socket driver with ergonomic dual material handle
- Includes blow mold case for storage and organisation
GEARWRENCH® PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
We offer a limited warranty on all GEARWRENCH® products and warrant to the original purchaser that covered GEARWRENCH ® products are free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of purchase and for the period noted below (“Limited Warranty”).
GEARWRENCH® PRODUCT CATEGORY
Applicable Warranty Period:
- Hand tools (excluding product categories listed below) - For lifetime of original consumer who purchased (“Lifetime Warranty”)
- Accessory bits, bit holders, bit sockets and extensions, taps & dies, files, and cutting tools - 30 days from purchase date
- Torque products - 90 days for calibration* (or 1 year for tool) from purchase date
- Accessories, carrying cases or pouches, and consumable products - 1 year from purchase date (“1 Year Warranty”)
- Tool Boxes: 83240, 83241, 83242, 83243, 83244, 83245, 83246 - 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Tool Boxes: 83167, 83168, 83169 - 5 Years Limited Warranty
- Tool Boxes: 83148, 83130, 83151 - 1 Year Limited Warranty
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED, DISASSEMBLED, REASSEMBLED, OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY; IMPROPERLY INSTALLED, USED, OR STORED; OR SUBJECT TO NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, ABUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUDES NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.