GearWrench 14pc Std. Metric Socket Set 3/8in Drive 6 PointCALL NOW TO ORDER
- Hard stamped size markings
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Double line (SAE) and knurled (metric) ring help easily identify standard and metric sockets
- Includes socket rail for storage and organization
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Chamfered opening quickly guides fasteners into socket
- Meets or exceeds ASME specifications
GEARWRENCH® PRODUCT LIMITED WARRANTY
We offer a limited warranty on all GEARWRENCH® products and warrant to the original purchaser that covered GEARWRENCH ® products are free of defects in material and workmanship at the time of purchase and for the period noted below (“Limited Warranty”).
GEARWRENCH® PRODUCT CATEGORY
Applicable Warranty Period:
- Hand tools (excluding product categories listed below) - For lifetime of original consumer who purchased (“Lifetime Warranty”)
- Accessory bits, bit holders, bit sockets and extensions, taps & dies, files, and cutting tools - 30 days from purchase date
- Torque products - 90 days for calibration* (or 1 year for tool) from purchase date
- Accessories, carrying cases or pouches, and consumable products - 1 year from purchase date (“1 Year Warranty”)
- Tool Boxes: 83240, 83241, 83242, 83243, 83244, 83245, 83246 - 3 Years Limited Warranty
- Tool Boxes: 83167, 83168, 83169 - 5 Years Limited Warranty
- Tool Boxes: 83148, 83130, 83151 - 1 Year Limited Warranty
THE LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER ANY PRODUCT THAT HAS BEEN MODIFIED, DISASSEMBLED, REASSEMBLED, OR ALTERED IN ANY WAY; IMPROPERLY INSTALLED, USED, OR STORED; OR SUBJECT TO NEGLIGENCE, MISUSE, ABUSE OR UNAUTHORIZED REPAIR. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY EXCLUDES NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.