Pcl Twin Hold-on Connector (Open-End)
£17.40 incl VAT£14.50 excl VAT
Out of stock
- Suitable for inflation of twin tyres
- Colour coded handles (black for open-end and red for closed-end)
- Choice of long or short stem length
Important Information: Pcl Twin Hold-on Connector (Open-End)
There are two types of connector.
It is therefore important when purchasing connectors to specify whether a closed or open end type is required.
- A Closed-End connector is used when air is supplied directly from the main air line (i.e. compressor or air receiver). A non-return valve unseats on connection to the tyre’s valve, allowing air to flow into the tyre. The handles on these connectors are red in colour.
- An Open-End connector is used with MK3 Tyre Inflator, PCL wall gauges and PCL portable gauges. This connector has a pin which unseats the tyre’s valve when in use. The handles on these connectors are black in colour.
Call our Tools & Consumables team now on 01527 868 669 for more information and help to pick the right product for the job!
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.