Based in our Redditch office with opportunities for flexible working in the future, this is an essential role in supporting and growing the presence of the business in France, where we have recently attended the largest industry trade show in Paris and also taken on warehouse space.
You will work alongside our export manager to provide outstanding customer service and care from first contact.APPLY ONLINE NOW
Full training and support will be offered to the right candidate. The most important factor is that you care about offering a great level of customer service while driving sales and growth in our European markets.
As part of this role, you will offer a wide range of administrative support to the Export Manager including:
- Quoting and securing orders from both new and our existing customer base
- Checking stock levels, material costs and previous selling prices
- Processing orders and following through from dispatch to delivery, updating the customer at all times with the progress of orders
- Arranging collection slots at our French Distribution Centre
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Contacting customers regarding payment of invoices
To be successful in this role you will have to:
- be fluent in English and French
- have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- communicate clearly, both written and verbal
- Possess strong IT skills (MS Word, MS Excel used extensively)
- Sage experience would be beneficial but not essential
This role is initially available on a 6-month contract, with flexible hours (25 and 35 hours a week) to be confirmed upon appointment.
We are looking to fill this role ASAP so please apply now for immediate consideration.APPLY ONLINE NOW