1/2 Dr Digital Torque Wrench 27- 338 NM
£214.19 ( £257.03 inc VAT )
1/2 in. Drive Digital 25 in. Torque Wrench, 20-250 ft/lbs.
Features and Benefits
- Non-slip grip with a rugged, durable housing
- High contrast, backlit LCD screen display
- Users press only four buttons to operate the tool: power on/off; unit of measurement (ft./lbs., in./lbs., N-m); torque target up; and torque target down
- Users can quickly switch among three types of measurement, eliminating the need to have three separate tools
- Performs consistently and withstands even the most heavy-duty applications
- Digital torque wrench
- 1/2″ Drive,
- 20-250 ft./lbs.
- Tool Length: 25″
- Comes in a black blow-mold storage case
Day in and day out, mechanics routinely tighten a variety of components to specific torque values. Despite their vast experience and attention to detail, even the best and most efficient mechanic can occasionally over-tighten or under-tighten a component, leading to vehicle damage or even catastrophic failure. This new 36-tooth gear digital torque wrench eliminates the possibility of human error with a series of lights and alarms that immediately alert the user to torque readings that are “over or under” entered values.