Repair plugs are able to repair the hole and surface using just one product. This combination 6mm Stem Patch Plug will protect against leaks, seals and humidity related issues.
Supplied in packs of 24
How to Quickly Fix your Flat Tyre:
- Find out where the injury is – The puncture might be caused by a screw, metal or another object, examine the tyre and find out where the injury is using the Leak Detection Fluid
- Mark the spot where the puncture is -Before removing the object from your flat tyre make sure you mark the spot for repair using the White Tyre Marking Chalk
- Remove the Object from the Tyre – Using pliers remove the screw or nail from the tyre. Make sure the tyre is on a flat surface.
- Prepare the Inner Surface of the Tyre – You can use our Tyre Prodder or a Carbide Cutter to clean the hole made by the screw or debris. Make sure you use one of the two tools and move it up and down to prepare the repair. Use one of our Buffing Tools to smoothen the injury area in preparation for the repair. Clean the area using a Wire Brush and then use our Rubber Scraper to remove any remaining dirt and debris. After this, use our Rubber Buffing Solution to clean the inner surface of the tyre making sure not to leave any remaining liquid or debris. This step will help to achieve a permanent puncture repair seal.
- Insert the Plug – Centre the mushroom repair plug over the injury and outline the area 1/2” larger than the repair. Apply our Vulcanising Solution to the injury area and then apply the Plug, pulling the stem out from the external part of the tyre. Using our Stitch Roller seal the patch plug, removing all the air to ensure there are no air leaks or air bubbles. Once complete, you can then remove the excess stem from the plug.
- Last Step – For an extra secure sealant, you can coat your repair using an Inner Liner Sealer giving you complete confidence in your puncture repair.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.