Complete Tyre String Repair Kit complete with carrying case. This is an ideal product to keep all that is needed for tyre repair handy in one place, especially if you are a mobile tyre fitter.
Full kit contents below.
The complete Tyre String Repair Kit
Included in the kit:
- 1 T-Handle hand rasp tool
- 1 T-Handle insert tool
- 20 Thick Black repair strings 200mm length
- 1 Tube vulcanizing cement 12ml
- 1 Allen Key
- 1 Tub of Tyre lube
- 1 Blade
- 1 Plastic Core Key
6 Simple Steps to using the Tyre String Repair Kit:
- Remove foreign object from the tyre.
- Lube the tip of the hand rasp.
- Repeatedly push the hand rasp through the hole to clean the injury.
- Thread the string through the needle leaving equal lengths each side.
- Push the needle and string through the injury hole. Pull the needle straight out leaving the string in.
- Cutaway the excess string.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.