Our top of the line Atlas Equipment tyre changing machine just got better with the addition of a leverless arm for fast, efficient and easy tyre fitting.
*Weekly price reflects 3-year finance option. The total value of the purchase must be over £1,000 (ex.VAT) to qualify for finance. Call today on 01527 883 580 to begin your application.CALL NOW TO APPLY | 01527 883 580 APPLY FOR FINANCE ONLINE
Introducing the Atlas TC320MAX Leverless Tyre Changer – Minimum Effort, Maximum Performance!
The TC320MAX Leverless is a robust easy to use tyre changer, capable of handling up to 26” wheels.
Supplied with double assist arms, this fitters favourite enables you to easily cope with run-flat and low profile tyres easily.
Need a machine that saves you time and effort? The addition of a leverless system takes the strain out of lifting heavy run-flat tyres. Add to this a pneumatically controlled rear tilting column, the art of tyre fitting has never been so efficient!
About the Atlas TC320MAX Leverless Tyre Changer
- Fully automatic tyre machine capable of changing tyres up to 26”.
- Front access panel for easy servicing
- Pneumatically controlled rear tilting column
- Double assist arms enabling you to easily cope with run-flat and low profile tyres
- Suitable for most passenger and light commercial wheels
Included with the Atlas TC320 Leverless Tyre Changer with Assist Arm:
- Operation manual
- Routine maintenance guide
- Pre-filter and oil lubricator
- Leverless system to remove and refit tyres.
- Alloy wheel protection kit including:
Plastic inserts for a metal mounting head | Set of 4 clamping jaw covers | Plastic bead breaker cover
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
rim clamping range external
|12″ – 24″|
|rim clamping range internal||14″ – 26″|
|max. tyre diameter||1100 mm|
|max. tyre width||380mm|
|bead breaker cylinder force||3000kg|
|inflating pressure device max||3.5 bar (50 psi)|
|motor power||0.75 220v 1ph|
Note: All 4 of the clamping jaws must be set to the same position to ensure correct clamping of the rim.
12 months parts & labour.
Atlas Equipment Warranty
To find out more about Atlas Equipment call our experts now on 01527 883 580.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.