The Airmate Mercury Mech 4.0-08-200 is a powerful screw compressor built with a thermostatically-controlled centrifugal fan, a POLY-V belt drive, and durable IE3 motor for 95% efficiency.
Fitted with a 5.5hp IE3 premium efficiency motor which combined with high performance air-ends, minimises energy costs and reduces CO2 emissions. Designed with a electro-mechanical on/off switch which is easy to use and means there is no idle running to make a considerable energy saving. The pressure switch is fitted with a gauge and hour counter to control this air compressor. With a 200 litre air receiver with a max 8 bar pressure this compressor provides 20.5CFM free air delivery. With a centrifugal fan which is thermostatically controlled to ensure ideal cooling whilst keeping noise levels to a very low 60dB(A). Designed for nonstop and intense operation; 24 hours without a drop in performance. The large oil filter and separator filter offers longer service intervals, lower costs and easier maintenance. Featuring a belt driven transmission which significantly lowers power losses and three times the service life compared to standard range “V” type belts fitted to other compressors.
- 400v (20amp) input supply
- Heavy-duty 200 litre air receiver
- Powerful 5.5hp (4kW) IE3 motor
- 20.5CFM maximum free air delivery
- 116psi (8 bar) max. working pressure
- POLY-V-type belt-driven transmission
- Thermostatic-controlled centrifugal fan
- 95% efficiency for lower energy losses
- 100% duty cycle for high performance
- Mechanical ON/OFF, pressure switch
- Large durable oil filter and separator
- Premium Italian construction
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.