The Airmate Mercury Tronic 5.5-10-270 is a screw compressor built with a thermostatically controlled centrifugal fan, a POLY-V belt drive, and durable IE3 motor for 95% efficiency.
Fitted with a 7.5hp IE3 premium efficiency motor which combined with high performance air-ends, minimises energy costs and furthermore reduces CO2 emissions. Featuring an electro-mechanical ON/OFF switch which is easy to use and with no idle running makes considerable energy savings. The pressure switch controls the air compressor and features a gauge and hour counter. Manufactured for intense and nonstop operation, this SIP screw compressor can run for 24 hours without a drop in performance levels. As this compressor is fan cooled which is cooled using a thermostatically controlled centrifugal fan which ensures optimal cooling whilst keeping noise levels very low at only 64dB(A) allowing this machine to be installed closer to workstations. The belt driven transmission ensures significantly lower power loss and 3 times the service life compared to standard range V type belt compressors. The FS14 air end is designed and manufactured in Italy. For the end user, this SIP compressor is very easy to maintain, fitted with a large oil filter and separator filter (both spin-on type) to give long service intervals and lower costs.
- 400v (20amp) input supply
- Heavy-duty 270 litre air receiver
- Powerful 7.5hp (5.5kW) IE3 motor
- 23CFM maximum free air delivery
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- POLY-V-type belt-driven transmission
- Thermostatic-controlled centrifugal fan
- 95% efficiency for lower energy losses
- 100% duty cycle for high performance
- Mechanical ON/OFF, pressure switch
- Large durable oil filter and separator
- Premium Italian construction
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.