The SIP Sirio 11-10-500 is a powerful screw compressor with an IE3 motor, ETM II electronic controller for detailed system readings, and a POLY-V belt drive system for efficiency and life.
SIP Sirio 11-10-500 Screw Compressor info:
- 400v (20amp) input supply
- Heavy-duty 500 litre air receiver
- Powerful 15hp (11kW) IE3 motor
- 53CFM maximum free air delivery
- 145psi (10 bar) maximum pressure
- POLY-V-type belt-driven transmission
- ETM II (Easy Tronic Micro II) controller
- Thermostatically-controlled Axial fan
- 95% efficiency plus 100% duty cycle
- Mechanical ON/OFF, pressure switch
- Large durable oil filter and separator
- Efficient Star Delta starting system
- Premium Italian construction
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience in the Industry
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
|Input Supply||400v (20amp) 3PH|
|Motor Power||15hp (11kW)|
|Receiver Size||500 litres|
|Max. Free Air Delivery||53CFM (1,501 litres/min)|
|Maximum Pressure||145psi (10 bar)|
|Controller Type||ETM II|
|Packaged Dimensions||1980 x 700 x 1630mm|
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.