The SIP Mercury Mech 4.0-10-200 is a powerful screw compressor built with a thermostatically-controlled centrifugal fan, a POLY-V belt drive, and durable IE3 motor for 95% efficiency.
SIP Mercury Mech 4.0-10-200 Screw Compressor info:
- 400v (20amp) input supply
- Heavy-duty 200 litre air receiver
- Powerful 5.5hp (4kW) IE3 motor
- 17CFM maximum free air delivery
- 145psi (10 bar) maximum pressure
- POLY-V-type belt-driven transmission
- Thermostatic-controlled centrifugal fan
- 95% efficiency for lower energy losses
- 100% duty cycle for high performance
- Mechanical ON/OFF, pressure switch
- Large durable oil filter and separator
- Premium Italian construction
|Input Supply||400v (20amp)|
|Motor Power||5.5hp (4kW) IE3|
|Receiver Size||200 litres|
|Max. Free Air Delivery||17CFM (480 litres/min)|
|Maximum Pressure||145psi (10 bar)|
|Packaged Dimensions||1550 x 740 x 1500mm|
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.