Redback Value Package
Brand new in 2020 from Redback by Unite, the Redback Value Package combines our 109 manual wheel balancer and 202 semi-automatic tyre changer – the perfect blend of budget-friendly garage equipment to start off your services.
Please note all Redback Equipment will require a small amount of self-build before use.
Redback 202 Tyre Changer
Introducing tyre changing into your workshop? Maybe you need to expand your operations with a reliable yet reasonably priced machine? The Redback 202 is the ideal machine for you.
Sticking with the popular design features seen in the previous Redback by Unite models, the fixed rear column means this tyre changer takes up minimal space when in use. A motorised turntable and pneumatically operated clamping jaws make light work of loading and removing tyres, no matter the rim size.
Add to this a powerful pneumatic bead breaker and this tyre machine offers the best value for money available today.
More Clamp for your buck!
The RB202 can now handle up to 24″ rims on the inside clamp. This means one of the greatest clamping-to-price ratios ever offered by Tyre Bay Direct. You’ll be able to handle most passenger vehicles with ease. Not only this but your new turntable will be capable of handling many light commercial tyres.
The addition of motorcycle adapters means there is little this tyre changer can’t accomplish, all for an incredible price.
Redback 109 Wheel Balancer
The Redback 109 is a manual input hand spin wheel balancer capable of balancing up to 24″ wheels. This model features static, steel and ALU balancing modes and a brake pedal ensuring accurate wheel weight placement. With no lowering hood, this manual wheel balancer is the ideal choice for those with limited working space i.e. small workshops or mobile van installations.
About the Redback 109 Wheel Balancer:
- Manual data input wheel balancer
- Capable of balancing up to 24″ wheels
- Hand spin wheel balancer
- Suitable for most passenger vehicles wheels
- Brake pedal for accurate wheel weight placement
- Compact balancer suitable for limited working space
- Simply assembly with standard 13 amp 3 pin plug
Included with the Redback 109:
- Access to our online knowledgebase
- Operation manual
- Routine maintenance guide
- Set of 3 balancing cones
- Quick release locking wing nut
- Measuring callipers
- Universal Weight pliers
- 100g calibration weight
For more information contact us today.
*Weekly price reflects 5-year finance option. The total value of the purchase must be over £1,000 (ex.VAT) to qualify for finance. Call today on 01527 883 580 to begin your application.CALL NOW TO APPLY | 01527 883 580 APPLY FOR FINANCE ONLINE
Redback By Unite Warranty
We are pleased to offer all Redback by Unite customers a 12 months parts only warranty inclusive of their purchase. This cannot be upgraded or extended. To find out more about warranty across all our garage equipment brands please call 01527 883 580. Our team will be happy to help find the right product and warranty combination for you.
Every Atlas Consumables Pack contains:
- TR414 Snap-in Valve 38mm length 11.5mm rim hole x 100
- TR418 Snap-in Valve 49mm length- 11.5mm rim hole x 100
- Bead Sealer
- Tyre Mounting Paste Black 1kg
- Tyre Mounting Paste White 1kg
- Self Adhesive Weight Roll 5g Sections 5Kg
- 2 in 1 Hand Rasp and Cement Tool (T Handle)
- Tyre Valve Mounter Plastic
- Plastic Handled Valve Core Key
- Valve Knife – Hooked Blade
- Shoe Handled Wire Brush
- Self Adhesive Weight Remover
- Fast Dry Vulcanising Solution 250ml
- 45mm Round- Aluminium Foiled Backed Universal Patch (Pk 60)
- Aerosol Rubber Buffer Cleaner 500ML
- White Paint Chalk (Pk 12)
- Self Adhesive Weight Strip Polished 5g Sections x 50