The SIP TN10/270 is a trade belt-driven compressor boasting a 2-stage pump for greater efficiency than other models, a heavy-duty cast iron barrel, and full oil lubrication. Ideal for trade use.
SIP TN10/270 Air Compressor Product Info:
- 400v (20A), 3PH input supply
- Powerful 10hp (7.5kW) motor
- Oil-lubricated, belt-driven model
- Heavy-duty 270 litre air receiver size
- 42CFM maximum piston displacement
- 28CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- 2-stage pump for a greater efficiency
- Ideal for heavy and prolonged tasks
- Supplied with anti-vibration mounts
- Super heavy-duty cast iron barrel
- Shock-resistant flywheel guard
- Premium Italian construction
|Input Supply||400v (20amp) 3PH|
|Motor Power||10hp (7.5kW)|
|Receiver Size||270 litres|
|Piston Displacement||42CFM (1189 litres/min)|
|Max. Free Air Delivery||28CFM (793 litres/min)|
|Maximum Pressure||145psi (10 bar)|
|No. of Cylinders||2 cylinders|
|No. of Stages||2 stages|
|Packaged Dimensions||1340 x 540 x 1620mm|
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.