The SIP TN5.5/200 is a trade belt-driven compressor boasting a 2-stage pump for greater efficiency than other models, a heavy-duty cast iron barrel, and full oil lubrication. Ideal for trade use.
SIP Airmate TN5.5/200 Air Compressor (3ph) c/w Anti Vibs info:
- 400v (20A), 3PH input supply
- Powerful 5.5hp (4.1kW) motor
- Oil-lubricated, belt-driven model
- Heavy-duty 200 litre air receiver size
- 24CFM maximum piston displacement
- 18CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- 2-stage pump for a greater efficiency
- Ideal for heavy and prolonged tasks
- Supplied with anti-vibration mounts
- Super heavy-duty cast iron barrel
- Shock-resistant flywheel guard
- Premium Italian construction
|Input Supply||400v (20amp) 3PH|
|Motor Power||5.5hp (4.1kW)|
|Receiver Size||200 litres|
|Piston Displacement||24CFM (680 litres/min)|
|Max. Free Air Delivery||18CFM (510 litres/min)|
|Maximum Pressure||145psi (10 bar)|
|No. of Cylinders||2 cylinders|
|No. of Stages||2 stages|
|Packaged Dimensions||1140 x 550 x 1500mm|
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.