The SIP VN5.5/150-TB Vertical is a compressor featuring a vertical squat receiver, taking up less space than other models. It has an NB5 pump, multi-finned flywheel, and aluminium aftercooler.
SIP VN5.5/150-TB Vertical Compressor info:
- 400v (20A), 3PH input supply
- Powerful 5.5hp (4.1kW) motor
- Oil-lubricated, belt-driven model
- Space-saving squat 150 litre receiver
- 24CFM maximum piston displacement
- 18CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- 2-stage NB5 pump for great efficiency
- Ideal for heavy and prolonged tasks
- Super heavy-duty cast iron barrel
- Shock-resistant flywheel guard
- Premium Italian construction
|Input Supply||415v (20amp) 3PH|
|Motor Power||5.5hp (4.1kW)|
|Receiver Size||150 litres|
|Piston Displacement||24CFM (680 litres/min)|
|Max. Free Air Delivery||18CFM (510 litres/min)|
|Maximum Pressure||145psi (10 bar)|
|Packaged Dimensions||1140 x 550 x 1500mm|
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.