The Airmate B3800/270 Tandem is a belt-driven compressor with twin 3hp motors, meaning that it can continue to operate should a single pump or motor suffer a failure.Call Now to Order | 01527 883 580
Introducing Airmate from SIP
The SIP Airmate oil lubricated air compressor has been manufactured from the ground up to offer maximum efficiency. Twin 3hp (2.2kW) motors offer supreme power from a single phase 230v (32amp) supply.
Designed with twin pump units, the Airmate B3800/270 Oil Lubricated Tandem Compressor 230v offers the added benefit of a single continued operation in the event of a single pump or motor failure. Alternatively, you can have 2 x twin cylinder single stage pumps.
A cast iron barrel, 270-litre air receiver, high-efficiency pump and an aluminium die cast valve plate with steel rods complete the line up for this incredible air compressor. A 32CFM piston displacement from a 145psi (10 bar) means a maximum pressure rating from this air compressor, which gives a 22CFM free air delivery output.
- 230v (32amp) input supply
- 2x 3.0hp (2.2kW) tandem motors
- Heavy-duty 270 litre air receiver size
- 32CFM maximum piston displacement
- 22CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- Twin pump units for continued operation
Should a pump or motor suffer a failure:
- Single or dual running modes available
- Strong aluminium die-cast valve plate
- Staggered pump start to reduce draw
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.