Introducing Airmate from SIP
The SIP Airmate oil lubricated air compressor has been manufactured from the ground up to offer maximum efficiency. Twin 3hp (2.2kW) motors offer supreme power from a single phase 230v (32amp) supply.
Designed with twin pump units, the Airmate B3800/270 Oil Lubricated Tandem Compressor 230v offers the added benefit of a single continued operation in the event of a single pump or motor failure. Alternatively, you can have 2 x twin cylinder single stage pumps.
A cast iron barrel, 270-litre air receiver, high-efficiency pump and an aluminium die cast valve plate with steel rods complete the line up for this incredible air compressor. A 32CFM piston displacement from a 145psi (10 bar) means a maximum pressure rating from this air compressor, which gives a 22CFM free air delivery output.
- 230v (32amp) input supply
- 2x 3.0hp (2.2kW) tandem motors
- Heavy-duty 270 litre air receiver size
- 32CFM maximum piston displacement
- 22CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- Twin pump units for continued operation
Should a pump or motor suffer a failure:
- Single or dual running modes available
- Strong aluminium die-cast valve plate
- Staggered pump start to reduce draw