The Airmate TN7.5/270 is a trade belt-driven compressor boasting a 2-stage pump for greater efficiency than other models, a heavy-duty cast iron barrel, and full oil lubrication. Ideal for trade use.
Belt driven oil lubricated Airmate compressor designed for heavy duty prolonged use, with a slow running 7.5hp motor and 270-litre air receiver to offer 25CFM free air delivery and 35CFM piston displacement.
An 11bar output means this Italian made air compressor can be used for professional and industrial usage. Designed with cast iron barrels which have finned manifolds to improve cooling, an oversized crankcase for better lubrication and hard wearing pump unit for long lasting reliability and resistance to wear.
- 400v (20A), 3PH input supply
- Powerful 7.5hp (5.6kW) motor
- Oil-lubricated, belt-driven model
- Heavy-duty 270 litre air receiver size
- 34CFM maximum piston displacement
- 25CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 145psi (10 bar) max. working pressure
- 2-stage pump for a greater efficiency
- Ideal for heavy and prolonged tasks
- Supplied with anti-vibration mounts
- Super heavy-duty cast iron barrel
- Shock-resistant flywheel guard
- Premium Italian construction
400v (20amp) 3PH
34CFM (963 litres/min)
Max. Free Air Delivery
25CFM (708 litres/min)
145psi (10 bar)
No. of Cylinders
No. of Stages
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.