The Milwaukee M12FIW38-0 offers precise and easy use thanks to its reduced size of 125mm.
The 3/8˝ Anvil with friction ring gives the user quick and easy access to socket changes alongside up to 339 Nm of Maximum torque.
The user can easily shift between 4 different drive modes maximise application versatility. The modes include:
- Mode 1 – 0-1200 RPM and 0-1100 IPM
- Mode 2 – 0-1800 RPM and 0-2100 IPM
- Mode 3 – 0-2700 RPM and 0-3200 IPM
- Mode 4 – Auto-Shut Off Mode: Prevents over-tightening of fasteners
Milwaukee Flexible battery system
This model works with all Milwaukee® M12™ batteries.
Tools compatibility combined with existing Milwaukee M12 batteries ensures long run-times by pairing the device with batteries used on previous generation tools.
Features and Benefits:
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Delivers maximum sustained torque to complete a variety of applications
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced system of cordless power tool electronics
- Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
- DRIVE CONTROL™: Four driving modes provide variable power and speed for precision work and heavy-duty application
- Onboard brightest LED light for workspace illumination
- x1 Impact Wrench
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
|Manufacturer Part Number||4933464612|
|Impact rate||1,100 / 2,100 / 3,200 ipm|
|Max. bolt diameter||M16|
|Max. torque||339 Nm|
|No-load speed||1,200 / 1,800 / 2,700 / 2,700 rpm|
|Sound power level||107.81 dB(A)|
|Tool reception||3/8" (9.5 mm)|
|Batteries Supplied||Body Only|
|Drive Size||3/8 Inch|
|Max Torque||339 Nm|
|Category:||Cordless and Air Tools|
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.