The Milwaukee M12AL-0 LED Area Light (12v – body only) has five high-performance LED’s, providing 1000 Lumens of light output.
This replaces the 250w halogen light, giving the trade Milwaukee TRUEVIEW high definition lighting. It is a compact floodlight designed for on-the-go easy use.
Features of the M12AL-0 Milwaukee Site Light include a highly durable and impact resistant polycarbonate lens that can withstand drops up to 2.7 metres, integrated magnets plus a clamping mechanism and keyhole for screws or nails (providing multiple mounting options for different surfaces).
The M12AL-0 has a low battery indicator. A warning light flashes when the battery pack is low on charge, meaning you’re never left in the dark. An IP54 rating also means the light is protected from dust and splashing water.
M12 LED Rover Area Light Features & Benefits:
- TRUEFIEW high definition lighting
- Compact floodlight designed for on the go needs around the site
- 5 high performance LED’s provide 1000 lumens of light
- Highly durable and impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Integrated magnets, clamping mechanism and keyholes for fastening to most surfaces
- Low battery warning light
- IP54 rating protects against dust and splashes
- Flexible battery system works with all Milwaukee M12 batteries
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.
Air Tools and Impact Wrenches