Introducing the Atlas Platinum 2 Post Vehicle Lift
Atlas Platinum is amongst the most regarded brands in the garage equipment sector across the USA and Tyre Bay Direct is pleased to have been selected to bring the Atlas Platinum 2 post car lift to the UK market.
The Atlas Premium 2 post lift is suitable for raising motor vehicles with a maximum weight of up to 3.5 tonnes making it the ideal workhorse for any garage. The lift has been manufactured to match the highest standards across the industry with its roots in the United States.
2 Post Lift – Built to Last
All the major mechanical parts of the Atlas Platinum 2 post lift including the columns, carriages and the lift arms are built & reinforced using extra thick steel plates which offer unrivalled support. This ensures that the frame remains strong with the weight focused on the 2 post lift at a minimum.
The vehicle lift is electro-hydraulic and has a solid base plate. This is used to create a firm attachment to the ground at concrete anchor points. The Atlas Platinum has a single point manual lock and the mechanism can be controlled from a single side. The 2 post lift is available in three phase or single phase.
Please contact us for delivery options outside of the UK mainland.
Atlas Platinum Lift Specifications
Max. lifting height with no pad extension
Min. adaptor height
-10°C to 40 °C
Average weight of package
Please contact us today by calling us on 0845 900 2130 or 01527 883 580 if you have any further questions about the 2 post lift garage equipment stocked on Tyre Bay Direct.
2 post car lift installation requirements
We strongly recommend that the 2 post lift is purchased as part of an install package. If you do choose to purchase with supply only we recommend contacting a professional installer. If you do decide to install the lift yourself, please pay close attention to the manual and the following points.
- The lift has been designed to be used in covered and sheltered places which are free of overhead obstructions.
- The place of installation must not be next to any washing areas, painting work benches or near storage areas or workstations which may contain solvents or flammable liquids.
- Installation should be a safe distance from rooms where other combustible products are kept/ installed.
- We would recommend the fitting of a 20 Amp electrical supply for the running of a single phase 2 post vehicle lift.
- 2 post car lift concrete requirements:
- The lift MUST be installed on 3000 PSI concrete with a minimum thickness of 150 mm.
- An extension of at least 1.5m from the anchoring points must be left.
- New concrete that has been laid for the product must be adequately cared for at least 20 days minimum before install.