The PPECT3000 Intelligent Circuit Tracer allows you to trace short circuits with a directional indication, trace short circuits with distance indication, trace open circuits with LED indication and work on 12-24 volt systems.
The Circuit Tracer by PowerProbe.
Features and Benefits:
- Signal Locking will show the correct direction to a short to ground
- Signal distance bar indicates distance height from short to ground or open circuits
- LED light on receiver illuminates the work space area
- Longer 10-minute Auto shut off time
- Trace Out a Short Circuit to Chassis Ground
- Tracing Out a Battery Drain or Current Draw
- Isolate your Circuit
- Verify the Short Circuit to Ground
- Verify an Open Circuit
- Short Circuit inside a wire harness
- Reception Distance from 1 inch to 8 inches
- Tracing Circuits that are shielded (Plastic Panels, Pillars, and Carpet)
- Shut off time is now 10 mins
The ECT3000 Kit Includes:
- 3 light bulb socket adapters for testing lighting systems
- 1 universal adapter
- 1 blade probe adapter for tapping into fuse terminals
- 1 back probe adapter for back probing connectors
- 1 piercing probe
- 1 lead with an alligator clip for connecting to a wire or terminal
- blow molded case
- AAA Batteries
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.