The Redback 290 is an electro-hydraulic commercial tyre machine used for truck and bus tyre changing but can also offer limited passenger tyre changing too.
Capable of mounting and demounting 26″ rim wheels this commercial garage equipment features a moveable control unit with a hydraulic motor which has a pressure adjustment device.
This model has a clamping range of 14″ – 26″ and the ability to adjust the clamping force of the machine as well as being moveable in both clockwise and anticlockwise directions.
With automatic fast turning and the ability to operate the lifting arm and tool carrier simultaneously, this machine is a simple to use, effective and an essential piece of kit for your commercial tyre-fitting business.
At a relatively small investment, this machine is designed to make your life in the commercial tyre fitting industry hassle and stress-free.
The Redback 290 Truck Tyre Fitting Machine at a glance
- Electro hydraulic commercial tyre changing machine capable of changing up to 26″ wheels
- Suitable for fitting most truck and bus wheels as well as some passenger wheels
- Supplied in single phase or three phase models – please state which model you require when ordering
Included with the Redback 290 Truck Tyre Changer:
- Technical support and advice from our UK based customer service team
- Access to all spare parts, exploded diagrams and more on our online knowledgebase
- Set of 4 alloy wheel adaptors
- Tyre lube, brush, tyre lever, grease gun, wheel clamp and plastic inserts
- Machine operation manual
- Routine maintenance guide to ensure your equipment runs as smoothly as possible
Rotating Motor - 2.2Kw
Clamping capacity - 14"-26"
Maximum Tyre Diameter - 1200mm
Maximum Tyre Width - 700mm
Maximum Tyre Weight - 500Kg
Weight - 670 Kg
Redback By Unite Warranty
Redback by Unite products are purchased on a self-build, self-install basis. We are therefore pleased to offer all Redback by Unite customers a 12 months parts only warranty. This cannot be upgraded or extended. To find out more about warranty across all our garage equipment brands please call 01527 883 580. Our team will be happy to help find the right product and warranty combination for you.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.