The Fireball Turbofan 5000 Electric Fan Heater is a lightweight heater ideal for conventional fan tasks, with a heavy-duty powder-coated finish and an ultra-variable thermostat control.
The SIP Fireball Turbofan 5000 Electric Fan Heater is a lightweight heater ideal for conventional fan tasks, with a heavy-duty powder-coated finish and an ultra variable thermostat control.
- 400v (16amp), 3 phase supply
- 17,064 BTU/hr (5kW) heat power
- Heavy-duty powder-coated finish
- Built-in legs for simple positioning
- Ultra variable thermostat control
- Lightweight and portable design
- Ideal for conventional fan tasks
- 3 distinct heat output levels:
Setting 1: Fan
Setting 2: 3300w
Setting 3: 5000w
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.