The Airmate TP7.0/50 is a belt-driven petrol compressor boasting a compact 50 litre receiver, heavy-duty B3800 pump, steel guard and fuel tank, and splash oil lubrication for reliable performanceCall Now to Order | 01527 883 580
Introducing Airmate from SIP
Designed with a reliable and high quality 7hp petrol engine, the Airmate TP7.0/50 Petrol Air Compressor offers a 13CFM piston displacement and 9 bar maximum pressure.
Built with a 50 litre air receiver mounted on its wheels, this air compressor is ideal for those needing portable air as you can simply wheel this compressor around to where you require with ease.
- Powerful 7hp petrol engine
- Twin cylinder belt-driven model
- Heavy-duty 50 litre air receiver size
- 13CFM maximum piston displacement
- 11CFM maximum free air delivery (FAD)
- 130psi (9 bar) max. working pressure
- Steel-constructed guard and fuel tank
- Powered via heavy-duty B3800 pump
- Wheel-mounted for easy movement
- Integrated safety release valve
- Splash oil lubrication system
13CFM (368 litres/min)
Max. Free Air Delivery
11CFM (324 litres/min)
130psi (9 bar)
No. of Cylinders
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.