SafeTouch Gloves for added defence
Made using Nitrile Butadiene for excellent performance and flexibility, these gloves are:
- tear and chemical resistant
- made in accordance with EN 455 1/2/3 and EN 374 1/2/3
- secure gripping with textured fingertips
- commonly used by doctors and dentists for non-sterile medical use
- better for puncture resistance than latex and vinyl
- medical grade 3.5g
- AQL – 1.5
- a food-grade product
- powder-free to reduce dust contamination
Blue Nitrile Powder-free SafeTouch Gloves in your Garage
Nitrile gloves offer protection when tyre changing. Dirt, oils, chemicals and grease are no match for these gloves, which do not contain latex for those who have an allergy.
Protective gloves are an important part of your garage’s safety equipment. They should be worn by every tyre fitter.
With the increasing number of chemicals in a tyre shop that a fitter can come into contact with, hand protection is vital. Tyre fitting can lead to ingrained tyre and brake dust in the skin which is hard to remove and should be protected against.
Hard-wearing but comfortable to wear, these nitrile gloves will enable the tyre fitter to work without worrying about skin damage or irritation.