Milwaukee M18SLED-0 18v M18 LED Spot Light Bare Unit
The Milwaukee M18SLED-0 features a Spot mode for long-range identification, ideal for utility pole/high voltage cable inspection, the inspection of long runs of conduit, cast or copper pipe, underground work or bridgework.
While this is not an extensive list of uses it demonstrates perfectly just how robust & dynamic the M18 LED Spot Light can be as an essential tool.
Milwaukee M18SLED-0 18v M18 LED Spot Light Features and Benefits:
- TRUEVIEW™ high definition lighting
- Pivoting head provides 1250 Lumens with up to 650 m beam distance
- 4 output modes:
- Strobe delivering multiple options in workspace illumination
- Flood mode for illuminating close workspaces
- The IP54 rating means the light is protected from dust and splashing water
- Ergonomic grip with rubber overmould enhances user comfort and grip during use
- Keyhole for hanging function
1 x M18SLED-0 18v M18 LED Spot Light Bare Unit
Bare Unit / Naked Machine only supplied without battery or charger.
|Battery compatibility||All Milwaukee® M18™ batteries|
|Beam distance [m]||650|
|By technology new||Brushed|
Max. light output [Lumens]
Max. run time with M18 B5 battery [Hours]
|Weight with battery pack (kg)||1.4|
|Category:||Air Tools and Impact Wrenches|
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.