The SIP 100A Battery Support Unit & Charger has multi-step charging and reconditioning modes, settings for safe battery replacements and ECU protection, and provides a stable voltage.
SIP 100A Battery Support Unit & Charger info:
- 230v (13amp) input supply
- 2A to 100A flash program current
- 100A (12v) charger voltage/current
- 2v to 30v flash program voltage range
- Large 10 to 1200Ah battery capacity range
- Delivers current to power vehicle accessories
- Protects ECUs & modules during battery changes
- Multi-step charging and built-in recondition mode
designed for both internal and external batteries
- Ideal for ECU flashing and software updates
- Provides a stable voltage and amperage
- Suitable for all major battery types
- Clear and accurate LCD displays
- Automatic charge rate settings
- Premium Swiss design
Why Choose Tyre Bay Direct For Your Garage Equipment
- Over 20 Years Of Experience in the Industry
- UK's Leading Supplier Of Garage Equipment
- UK Agents for Atlas Automotive Equipment
- Superb Aftercare And Support Available
- Buy Now and Pay Later With PayPal
|Input Supply||230v (13amp)|
|Flash Program Current||2amp - 100amp|
|Flash Program Voltage||2v - 30v|
|Charger Current||100amp (12v)|
|Battery Capacity||10Ah - 1200Ah|
|Packaged Dimensions||280(H) x 500(W) x 410mm(D)|
The warranty period on SIP products is 12 months unless stated otherwise (excludes items designated for hiring purpose, which carry a 3 month warranty). The SIP policy is to repair and return all goods; the option to replace the item(s) remains at entirely at the discretion of SIP.
Equipment prices include delivery on an economy delivery service, unless otherwise stated.
Delivery will be charged on orders for tools and consumables if the total order value is under £50.00 (excluding VAT)
Click here for full details.